This and that all wrapped up with turkey
1) I soooooooooooooo want to go to Manhattan for Christmas, to get away from everyone I know and immerse myself in the big city for Evan’s angel day on December 24th. I wonder how I can get the cash together to do it and also pay for the gas, it’s a 14 hour drive each way,
2) I am so glad it’s friday and a long weekend, it’s super sunny and warm here today, it’s good for the soul. I have no motivation to work at all so here I am typing this.
3) Oliver got groomed yesterday, he hated it but she was amazing with him. He looks so cute and clean cut now, his fur and is soft and smells nice. He looks so much tinnier with all his fur trimmer from his body, good thing we got him that nice warm sweater for the fall 🙂
Also we bought him this for Halloween:
4) On Tuesday, October 14th, we meet with the lawyer, give him a big fat bank note and sign the papers to our new house. I can’t beleive I am 2 business days away from officially owning a house. Yeay!
5) Last but not least-We are off to Moncton for the weekend so Oliver can meet his grandmother and my mom can meet her fur grand-pup haha. She is very excited, she askes about him everyday, it’s really cute. Excited to see a good friend while we are there who is visiting from Calgary.