01.Where did you begin 2008?
At my apartment here in Halifax with Dave and his mother.
02. What did you do in 2008 that you’d never done before?
Plan a funeral, get my drivers license, buy a house, go to Cuba, own a dog
03. What was your status by Valentine’s Day?
Wife to Dave, Mom to Evan
04. Were you in school (anytime this year)?
05. How did you earn your money?
Working for the local phone company as well my Career Counsellor job in Toronto.
06. Did you have to go to the hospital?
To many times..way to many.
07. Did you have any encounters with the police?
yup. We got robbed last December.
08. Where did you go on holidays?
Went to Cuba in March, Toronto in May, PEI in August
09. What did you purchase that was over $1000?
Our House, Trip to Cuba
10. Did you know anybody who got married?
Melissa and Brian.
11. Did you know anyone that passed away?
Way way way to many people.
12. Did you know anyone who had a baby?
Yes, tons and tons and tons of people. Seem’s like everyone I know had a baby this year.
13. Did you move?
Yup, moved into the house we bought.
14. What concerts/shows did you go to?
CATS, Tropicana show in Havanah
15. Are you registered to vote?
16. Where do you live now?
In a Bungalow in Dartmouth, NS
17. Describe your birthday.
October, went to the Halifax Casino with some friends and family to watch a friends band play.
18. What’s one thing you thought you’d never do, but did in 2008?
Bury my first born child, try to get pregnant again when my first would only be 6-12 months old. learn to drive
19. What has been your favorite moment
Laying on the beach in Cuba, Closing on our first home. Passing my road test and getting my drivers license.
20. What’s something you learned about yourself?
I am more ressiliant then I ever imagined. I am way to hard on myself and almost always do better then I give myself credit for.
21. Any new additions to your family?
Our pup Oliver, Nephew on Dave’s side.
22 What was your best month?
23. What was your worst month?
24. What music will you remember 2008 by?
She talks to Angels, Counting Crows
25. Who has been your best drinking buddy?
Natashia Hope, so glad I met her through our mutual tragedies.
26. Made new friends?
Yes many many many, pretty much re-vamped my world
27. Lost Friends?
28. Favorite Night out?
Pub night with all our friends when we went to Toronto.
29. Compared to this time last year, are you:
i. happier or sadder? Sadder, I guess, at this time last year I was awaiting the birth of my first born.
ii. thinner or fatter? Fatter
iii. richer or poorer? About the same.
30. What date from 2008 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
January 1st, worst start to year ever, mere days after giving birth to my stillborn son 2 weeks after his due date.
January 19th, My baby boy’s Funeral Interment.