2 week wait..
So this is my first month on Vitex/High Potency B Complex, and outside of ovulation day nothing has been normal about my chart.
On 4dpo my temperature dropped, still above the coverline but enough to cause a downward spike, but then went right back up again. Today at 9dpo my temperature plunged, like way way down, like beneath were it typically is even during my period. I took the mean of two temperatures cause my first one was 36.26? (I am never in the 2’s) the second 30 minutes later 36.34, so I put it down as 36.30.
What the hell? I have never had this happen, typically at 10-11dpo it goes down to like coverline temp (.34-.40) and then hovers there til cycle day 4 or so then it get’s a bit lower and stays around there til ovulation. I have never had a dramatic downward spike overnight like this. It makes my luteal phase a perfect M shape now? Check it out.
I don’t know if this mean I will get my period today or tommorow? If so the med’s have SHORTENED my luteal phase a day or two??
If it goes back up I will be really really confused. I think it’s just too late in the cycle to be an implantation dip. With Evan on cycle day 7 my temp went down to coverline and stayed there 3 days, 7,8,9dpo and I had some spotting so I remember being disapointed and thinking my period was comming, then it shot back up shocking the hell outta me.
I guess all there is to do is wait. If this is the end of another cycle, I am seriously debating asking my doctor for Clomid. I am getting tiered of waiting, this is month 6. I know we are getting the egg, expecially this past month.
I have to say that drop made me a very sad camper, I cried. I know it’s a defeatest attitude and it aint over til it’s over, but we have had such horrible, horrible luck and are trying so hard to move on and be possitive and optimistic, we just need a break here, it’s been a hell of a 16 or so months for us.