Solution to Canada’s Economy Issues
AN OPEN LETTER TO MR. HARPER
Dear Mr. Harper,
Please find below my suggestion for fixing Canada’s economy. Instead of giving billions of dollars to banks and car
companies that will squander the money on lavish parties and unearned bonuses, use the following plan:
There are about 20 million people over 50 in the work force. Pay them $1 million apiece severance for early retirement with the
1) They MUST retire. Twenty million job openings – Unemployment fixed.
2) They MUST buy a new Canadian CAR. Twenty million cars ordered – Auto Industry fixed.
3) They MUST either buy a house or pay off their mortgage – Housing Crisis fixed.
4) They must send their kids to school / college /university – Crime rate fixed
5) Buy $50 of alcohol / tobacco / petrol a week… there’s your money back in duty / tax etc
It can’t get any easier than that!