The Animal Chronicals..
Well, the cat’s have been behaving, no more crying all night, no more peeing on inapropriate items. Phew! hope it sticks.
Now Oliver on the other hand. Darling sweet Oliver.
Oliver went to stay with my mom for a week while we were in Toronto, during that week he:
- Had a 24/7 playmate in her dog Katie
- Was fed from the dinning room table, and thus learned to beg
- Was introduced to processed Bacon flavoured dog treats
- Had no real rules, outside stay on the property
Since he has been home he:
- Begs for food at the table
- Refuses to eat his own all natural cheese flavoured dog treats
- Does not listen to us like he used to unless we get an angry tone
- Is not used to being home alone anymore and so is a restless destructive force when we were at work today
It’s all been slowly getting better each day we are home and he re-integrates into his old routine. However, he has taken to garbage tipping to entertain himself. Today I forgot to put up the puppy gate so he destroyed the garbage. I came home to rice, coffee grinds and kitty litter spread all over our dinning room area rug. FUN! Then Oliver, having feasted on all of these goodies got the runs and couldn’t hold it as he normally would, so on top of cleaning coffee flavored kitty litter with rice, we had to clean up stinky puppy diareah, YUM!
What a day. He’s lucky he is so damn cute, He was not impressed with having had a shower with Dave, however, that is what you get when you have garbage face.