Ok so on Thursday I was 1cm and was given a cervix score of 5..of 10 for readiness. This morning before anything I was 2cm and a 6 score. They did a 30 minute monitor strip of baby and contractions, mild contractions, active baby kicking the crap outta the belt. Then she applied the gel and did another 1 hour strip, bit more contractions and way way active baby who was all over the map. Then sent home at 11am til 3pm to have some lunch and relax. At 3pm they check me again and see if I have progressed to a 7 score which they want before they send me to labor and delivery for pitocen. If not I get another dose and come back early evening for another look.
Currently just feeling mellow, no super contractions, just some mild ones.
If I am ready, but not in labor..then I have to wait for a bed, there are 2 girls before me and currently no beds, but there will be in the morning. So worst case is I get in tommorow I hope. Best case is labor picks up on it’s own and they make room cause they have no choice.
And so I wait…and sit on the exercise ball and tell my cervix to keep things moving. I am fully confident I will be ready for full induction today, but I just don’t know if I will get a bed unless I am in actual labor on my own.