Update part deux.
Went in 3cm and soft. OMG my cervix is sensitive and those checks are killing me. She said if I wanted to labor to begin quicker then I could opt for a second dose, or I could wait til morning, get checked again and wait for a bed. I decided to take a second and hope things progress faster pre-pitocen cause gel contractions are much more managable. After second dose they did another 1 hour strip, I started almost immidiately having contractions every 3 minutes, baby was responding perfectly, so they said I could go home. If my waters break, I see any blood that is not just mucus plug, or if contractions become to strong to bear (or smile through as she said haha) then I go back to the hospital, otherwise I go back for 9am for a check and wait for a bed.
Still having contractions every 3-5 minutes, some mild some medium, pretty bad in my back, so if nothing else I am hopeful that I am actively in the early stages of labor, going to have a bath and put on jammies and lie down and see if they stay the same or get stronger. I am exausted.
Cervix has already gone from 1-3 in just 2 days, so I am hopeful that tommorow my cervix will be really favorible and the most painful part of labor will go quicker then it might have otherwise 🙂